GLOBAL C-, KU-, KA- AND X-BAND COVERAGE FOR AIR, LAND AND SEA IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENTS
Unequaled buying power of satellite capacity and engineering focus on efficiency, delivering LPTA solutions.
DoD clearances, a secure NOC and rapidly redeployable solutions for secure ops anywhere.
Full-time engineers supporting your most remote areas of operation out of 52 worldwide field offices.
Customized bandwidth plans, dedicated or shared, to best meet budget and operational needs.
A U.S.-based company, EMC is the largest VSAT provider for OCONUS markets and the second largest globally. Our fully managed, end-to-end services for civilian and military agencies (direct or with a prime contractor) are backed by:
- Private redundant backbone
- Secure network operations center
- 21 teleports
- 52 global field-support offices
- DISN node within Holmdel, NJ teleport
- Multi-beam coverage and automatic beam switching
- X-band antenna at Santander teleport
- Separate commercial and government fiber circuits
- Ensures highest availability
- Flexible and secure
- Global PoP network
- Provisioned government services for over a decade
- Managed comms installations in over 140 countries
- GSA Schedule 70 holder
- EMC personnel with high-level DoD security clearances
- Secure NOC facility
- Extensive land mobile, aeronautical and maritime applications
- US-based company with ability to provide cleared FSRs
Below are just some of the locations we have served:
- S. Sudan
Access multi-band coverage for reliable government communications anywhere you operate, no matter how remote or harsh. Experts from our 52 field offices located in 30 countries, plus highly trained teams at our 24/7 NOCs provide proactive support and remote diagnostics to ensure connectivity for all your critical missions.